MailFinisher 4300 N
The MailFinisher 4300 system is a medium to high volume In-Line System which is interfaced with a compatible laser printer, whereby the printer feeds the MF4300 directly and the forms are printed, folded and sealed in one single operation, therefore, speeding up the processing and also making it easier for the operator.
The standard Output Catch Tray holds up to 200 sealed forms.
Two optional output options are available, either a High Capacity Automatic Extending Output Conveyor which provides the user with easy continuous unloading of up to 500
sealed forms, or a Vertical Stacker which provides the user with easy continuous
unloading of up to 800 sequenced sealed forms.
The MF4300 system incorporates lockable fold plates and an easy jam release system with easy access for the operator.
The MF4300N system requires a desktop to take the machine and laser printer. Optional Cabinets are available.
The system is compatible with the following printers providing up to 500 sheet in-feed capacity (based on 80gsm paper).
HP LJ4515N # (Latest HP Model 60 PPM !!)
The MF4300 can also be used as an ‘Offline’ machine, where forms are processed through the machine by loading manually once the forms are printed separately (see PostMate3).
Please note the following:
- The laser printer is not unique to this machine; it can still be used as a normal office laser.
- The processing speed of the system is regulated by the page per minute of the printer.
- Laser printer sold separately.
- 180 degrees print rotation MUST be specified to allow for the correct paper orientation to the sealer. This is a selectable option using the standard Windows driver. If you are not using a Windows driver and cannot rotate the print via your operating software, an optional CF card can be installed in the printer which will allow print rotation. For this card to operate correctly, the driver software must be PCL5e, as PCL6 is not supported. The system printer cannot be connected via parallel cable, only by USB or network cable.
- The CF Rotation card is NOT Compatible with the new HP45** series printers.