The MailFinisher 6600 system is a High volume In-Line System which is interfaced with a compatible laser printer, whereby the printer feeds the MF6600 directly and the forms are printed, folded and sealed in one single operation, therefore, speeding up the processing and also making it easier for the operator.
The MF6600 is provided with a Tray Management Cabinet System and High Capacity Vertical Stacker Output Unit as standard, providing a dedicated floor standing system with easy continuous unloading of up to 800 sequenced sealed forms.
The MF6600 incorporates lockable fold plates and an easy jam release system with easy access for the operator.
The system is only compatible with the following printers providing unto 2,500 sheet in-feed capacity (based on 80gsm paper).
HP LJ4250TN with additional 1,500 sheet paper tray
HP LJ4350TN with additional 1,500 sheet paper tray
HP LJ4515TN with additional 1,500 sheet paper tray # (Latest HP Model 60 PPM !!)
The MF6600 can also be used as a High Speed ‘Offline’ machine, where forms are processed through the machine by loading manually once the forms are printed separately (see PostMate6).
Please note the following:
- The laser printer is not unique to this machine; it can still be used as a normal office laser.
- The processing speed of the system is regulated by the page per minute of the printer.
- Laser printer sold separately.
- 180 degrees print rotation MUST be specified to allow for the correct paper orientation to the sealer. This is a selectable option using the standard Windows driver. If you are not using a Windows driver and cannot rotate the print via your operating software, an optional CF card can be installed in the printer which will allow print rotation. For this card to operate correctly, the driver software must be PCL5e, as PCL6 is not supported. The system printer cannot be connected via parallel cable, only by USB or network cable.
- The CF Rotation card is NOT Compatible with the new HP45** series printers.